Everyone knows how fun it is to play with bow and arrows - and the long list of skills it builds from fine motor skills to spatial awareness or aiming - what's more important is the outstanding engineering, quality and smooth finish of this brilliant set for the smallest hands to manipulate comfortably, safely, and successfully!
By popular demand, here's the ultimate Aspiring Archer Set for your little one from Endless Play Collective - a fantastic value bundle with arrows in all 8 colours!
- The set contains the bestseller items From Jennifer: one wooden bow, a felt quiver and eight coloured arrows
- Arrows tipped with a safe coloured wool ball (one of each colour) and guiding notch on the other end
- Guiding hole for the arrows for easy aim
- Bow and arrows are approx 30 cm long
- Handmade from poplar wood in the USA
SAFETY: 3 years and up - Small parts may be a chocking hazard - Do not aim at face or eyes - Do not use arrows other than From Jennifer as it may not meet current safety standards - Do not modify bow or arrows